World Run II / Lectures
I do lectures about the physical, mental, cultural and nature experienses of the two laps of running around the world. You can book them via jesper @ worldrun.org and reg. the danish lectures also via my agent, www.arte.dk
The lectures are english when abroad and danish when back home in Scandinavia. They take from 45 min to 2½ hours depending on your requests and themes. Each lecture is based on the stories, experienses, anecdotes and cultureal meetings across the 6 continents. Besides the story they incorporate highquality pictures and professional-edited videoclips as well as 'on the ground' impressions from the run.
Besides the lectures about World Run I and World Run II I also do theme-oriented lectures. For example:
Use your strength
To be able to do two laps of running around the world is not something that is unique to me. Its an ability and strength which we all are born with. But it takes some technique to unlock that strength, and this is what I share in this lecture. During the last 200 years there has been immense progress, but at the same time we have 'learned' to forget some of our inner strength, both physical and mental. But that does not mean that the ability to use our full strength is gone. It can be useful in many areas, not only in sports. The aim of this lecture is to give tools and practical examples of how to unlock the 90% of our strength and endurence that we do not usually have access to.
Its mainly focused at sportspeople also at elite-level, but can be tailored to business and personal use.
- Runner since the age of 12. Marathon-runner since 15y.o. Elite runner at marathon for 15 years. Ultrarunning for 15 years. 100km, 24hour, 6day competetions and two gps-documented laps of running around the world.
- Education in political science/international politics (masters degree) and law (bach.).
- Fluent in English, German, Scandinavian. Other: French, Russian, Swahili.
List of lecture references, examples:
- Vancouver, Canada,
- Pennsylvania/Philadelphia, USA,
- Moscow, Chelyabinsk, Russia,
- Melbourne, Australia,
- Ikea, Europe,
- Novo, Denmark,
- Velux, Denmark,
- Politiken/Pressens Hus, Denmark,
- Berlingske, Denmark,
- Torshavn Marathon, Faroe Islands,
- Kemp & Lauritzen, Denmark,
- Marathon Sport, Demark,
- Løberen, Denmark,
- International travellers Club, Denmark,
- Libraries, Denmark,
- Running- and fitness clubs, Denmark,
- Cultural institutions, Denmark.